Our vibrant client in the financial services sector is looking to employ an enthusiastic resource to fill the position of accountant.
Pre-requisite qualifications and skills are as follows:
- An accounting degree from a reputable institution
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. CIMA,ACCA,CIS or articles
- Recently qualified Chartered Accountant will possess a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of international accounting standards and practices.
- Ability to challenge processes and status quo, where it is beneficial.
- Experience in banking or financial services is an added advantage.
Key Results Areas are:
- Management accounting to include budgets, forecasting and analysis.
- Assist in financial accounting
- Balance recons and reviews
- Review systems and ensure processes and procedures are being followed appropriately
Ideal candidate is required to start as soon as possible.
341 total views, 1 today