Full-Time Assistant Forensic Risk Manager
Assistant Forensic Risk Manager
Our banking client is inviting suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply for position in security and loss control.
Key Results Areas are listed below:
- Forensic services responsible for, frau/crime prevention, loss control, fraud examination/investigation and detection of crimes perpetrated against the bank, fraud risk assessments, development, implementation and review and fraud detection/monitoring mechanisms.
- Ensuring secure and safe transacting environment and contribute in developing, implementation, evaluation and review of bank physical security policies and procedures relevant to assets. Report any significant security breaches to the CRO and Forensic Risk manager
- Coordinating security guard contracts, administering and monitoring the Access control, ATM security, Fire alarm, Intruder alarm and CCTV systems and ensure that all required checks, tests, and inspections are completed in a timely manner in compliance with all code and regulation requirements and ensure that all records are properly maintained.
- Ensure that all staff are properly trained in emergency procedures and maintain the Security Operations Manual up to date for use by all on site security personnel to cover duties, individual instructions for each post; attendance and use of security equipment.
- Coordinate investigations of all act of crime, or any losses incurred against by the clients, staff, and the bank and act as focal point for any investigations involving security.
Minimum Educational requirements and experience:
- Degree in Security management/ Security studies/ Forensic investigations / Forensic auditing/ Counter Fraud and Criminal Justice or Risk/Security management.
- At least five (5) years’ experience with CID or relevant department
- 3-5 years as Security Officer, Loss Control and investigations.
An avid loss control practitioner will do well in this post.
699 total views, 1 today