Full-Time Assistant Manager – Finance
Our esteemed banking client seeks to fill the position of Assistant Manager- Finance. Suitably qualified and experienced personnel are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate should have the following minimum educational requirements and experience:
- Bachelor of Accounting Degree; Professional qualification is an added advantage
- At least 2 years banking experience.
- Knowledge of T24 banking system or similar core banking system
- Computer proficiency on MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint, and scenario modelling.
- Able to communicate orally and in writing on financial issues
- Knowledgeable of International Financial Standards (IFRS) and Bank products
The key result areas:
- Monthly management accounts preparation and reporting
- Preparation of monthly detailed expense variance report
- Preparation of weekly flash accounts
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts and assisting with annual budgeting process. Updating Group reporting system with annual budget figures
- Assisting with checking of monthly reports for management committees
Individuals with solid management accounting experience will find the position rewarding.
746 total views, 1 today