Full-Time Branch Operations Manager
Our esteemed client in the financial services sector, invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Branch Operations Manager. The role is individually accountable for managing a Technical Processes team in order to maximize productivity.
Qualifications and experience sought are as follows:
- A business-related degree
- Two to five years’ experience in Retail Banking Operations in a supervisory role.
- Must have a high level of business awareness, be analytical, effective at building relationships and above- average communication and organisational skills.
Key Results Areas:
- Manage sales as per budget and the distribution of group products for the branch.
- Manages client service by resolving client queries and complaints, building relationships, liaising and /or networking with relevant stakeholders and managing client experience measurement results.
- Manages cost within the branch.
- Controls and conducts checks of overnight reports, takes relevant action on non-compliance and non-adherence to standard operational procedures.
- Monitors and manages cash by checking teller audit rolls to ensure they are within authorized limits.
- Manages capacity and workflow of service team.
- Delivers, maintains and enhances service and work standards and work quality.
- Manages staff including employee well-being.
An astute banker will thrive in this role.
335 total views, 2 today