Fixed Contract Business Analyst
Our client in the financial services industry seeks to engage a contract business analyst for the duration of three months.
The ideal incumbent must have the following requirements:
- A degree in quantitative studies or related.
- At least three years experience in business process mapping and related activities within project management.
Key Results Areas are as follows:
- Understand business needs & assess impact of change to the business
- Analyse and document change requirements
- ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ Process mapping
- Elicit and establish business needs in terms of business analysis.
- Manage the administration and recording of project scoping sessions.
- Prepare and deliver Project Impact Assessments
- Oversee the translation of Business Requirements into Systems requirements.
- Document and review systems specifications as required.
- Review third party vendor solutions to fit-for-purpose.
- Prepare and plan for testing.
- Conduct user acceptance testing on basis of requirements.
- Contribute generally as a member of the project delivery team to the successful delivery of approved project outputs.
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of the following project documents:
- Business Case
- High Level Design,
- Business Requirements Definition,
- RACI Matrix,
Great exposure and potential to make a difference will impact positively on successful candidate.
1087 total views, 3 today