Full-Time Business Development Manager
Our progressive financial services partner wishes to fill the vacancy of Business Development Manager.
Qualifications sought are as follows:
- Minimum 5 ‘O’ Levels including Mathematics and English
- HND or Degree in Business Studies or Marketing
- 5 years experience in a senior management position
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound negotiation skills
- Ability to use Microsoft products for documentation and presentations
Key Result Areas:
- Revenue growth
- Growth of market share
- Customer Relationship Management
- Management of Staff
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops trading communities for all products and services.
- Achieves agreed performance objectives.
- Manages staff performance.
- Reports on performance on a weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Assists in the development of budgets and sales forecasts.
- Control expenses for the department to remain in line with profit objectives.
- Protects against abuse or misuse of all company assets.
- Ensure effective use of company assets at all times.
- Participates in decision-making and implementation of group policies.
- Develops and maintain high-level relationships with key customers.
A highly motivated self-starter will be succeed in this position.
959 total views, 1 today