Fixed Contract Credit Collections Officer x 3
Our clients in financial services, invite suitably qualified and experienced personnel to apply for the positions of Credit collections Officer. The position reports to the Credit Analyst.
Qualifications and Experience Sought:
- Bachelors’ degree in Business management, economics, Law or Finance, plus fill IOBZ diploma.
- A minimum of 2 years’ credit management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of banking products loan and collection processes, with a good understanding of risk management and procedures involved.
- Proven track record of implementing and utilizing technology.
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to manage by numbers.
- Maturity and credibility.
Key Results Areas
- Implementing the organisation’s collection strategy and ensuring that bad debts are minimised.
- Building up, maintaining and improving efficient service level related collections and recovery of loans.
- Preparing, analysing and interpreting MIS reports and taking action as appropriate.
- Preparing and submitting payroll deduction files.
- Preparation of re-submission files.
- Providing feedback on successful and non-successful deductions and actions thereof.
- Managing the booking dates of loans.
- Collecting payments from clients.
- Recommending updates to credit procedures.
Great opportunity on offer, to enhance careers and add value to progressive organisations.
467 total views, 2 today