Full-Time Enterprise-wide Risk Management Officer
Our banking client seeks to employ a risk expert to manage enterprise-wide risk. The candidate must have been exposed to relevant risk profiling and containment in the banking sector.
Educational Qualifications & Experience required are as follows:
- Banking/Finance/Business or Risk management-related degree
- At least 3 years’ banking experience and experience in banking operations.
Key Results Areas:
- Co-ordination of bank wide policy, roll out and maintenance.
- Maintain annual review calendar and ensure adherence
- Participate in audit assurance engagements, by following up with issue owners and updating before audit issues are due.
- Carrying out ad hoc risk audits, by conducting deep assessments in high risk areas, bi-monthly.
- Monitor adherence to Enterprise wide risk management governance by coordinating implementation of ERM frameworks.
- Assist in identification of risks related to new projects and products and participate in UAT approval process.
A great developmental opportunity, that will elevate risk career to new heights.
729 total views, 3 today