Full-Time Finance & Operations Accountant
Our client wishes to fill the position of Finance & Operations Accountant, which has arisen within its structure. The role implements operations and accounting processes, systems and controls, and is responsible for profitability analysis.
Qualifications and experience sought:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, with full or part CA.
- At least 3 years’ experience in financial accounting, to include general ledger, creditors, debtors, bank and control accounts reconciliations and the operations role.
- Banking or microfinance experience is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HFM and Great Plains (GP) is an added advantage.
- Key skills to include, good decision-making, information monitoring, initiating action, ownership of space and process, team orientation and technical knowledge.
- Must have a high level of business awareness, sound analytical judgment, accurate and thorough.
Key Result Areas:
- Accountable for execution of tactical business plans (derived from BU Strategy) at operational level
- Cash Management
- Owns operational efficiency and quality including an operations balanced scorecard, incorporating finance, people, processes and customer dimensions of the business.
- Integrates decision making across all of the spectrums.
- Maintains suitable financial control environment.
- Provides operational and best practice context for internal environment.
- Builds relationships with peers and/or colleagues that impact across business areas.
- Ensures all financial data is accurately recorded and reconciled.
An organized, analytical mind, with good communication skills, will do well in this job.
316 total views, 1 today