Full-Time Head of Service
Our client seeks to fill the strategic position of Head of Service. The position will integrate, influence and execute the tactical delivery of the Personal Market Service strategy for the country, ensuring that all Point of References and Mobiles are supported in the optimal achievement of business attraction, retention and expansion targets in line with Segment and Product Value Propositions. Incumbent will drive and champion the integration and consistent implementation of service delivery platforms and best practices in the Region for sustainable value, optimal productivity, end-to-end customer satisfaction and long term growth.
Qualifications and Experience Sought are as follows:
- Business or banking degree and a Masters in Strategic Management will be an added advantage
- 5-7 years experience in influencing change and culture from ideation to project completion.
- Must be a strategist with great interpersonal skills and culture of influencing positive growth within organizations.
Key Results Areas
- Service management and support
- Translate the Service strategy into a tactical implementation plan to ensure the optimal delivery and continuous improvement of differentiated SLAs and customer service standards in line with Segment value propositions.
- Facilitate and maintain an integrated sales and service delivery platform (across boundaries, functions and silos) to ensure a consistent customer experience:
- Ensure that service tactics support the sales strategy
- Build cooperative partnerships and networks with internal stakeholders in the Region, branch network and Province I.E. PCCC, Home Loans, Group Schemes etc.
- Spearhead the appropriate migration of customers in line with Segment propositions and Branch growth targets
- Ensure that service training, development programmes and accreditation requirements are implemented across PORs and channels.
- Research, monitor and analyse service trends, customer satisfaction and productivity levels in the Region:
- Identify the need for customer discussion forums and mystery shopper events
- Analyse customer satisfaction data
- Analyse service productivity measures against benchmark levels
- Identify weakness and strengths.
- Facilitate the efficient and effective escalation, coordination and control of customer complaints/ problem resolution processes in the Region:
- Ensure that problems are logged, prioritised, resolved and followed through in a professional manner to sustain good client relationships and branch image
- Supporting management in identifying and analysing problem trends to identify gaps
- Take ownership of problem trends at Regional level to ensure the effective and coordinated resolution of problems
- Support management in the investigation, analysis and identification of problem root causes to prevent the reoccurrence of problems.
- Market management
- Keep abreast of local market dynamics, identifying changes, risks and opportunities.
- Guide Branch/ Mobile Channel staff in the development and application of local market management tactics, initiatives and competencies:
- Ensure appropriate representation and presence in the market
- Ensure that POR customer bases are correctly segmented in line with local market demographics
- Business alignment and integration
- Integrate and driving the delivery of a balanced and sustainable value proposition for all Segments in the Region aligned to Provincial objectives and corporate brand values.
- Ensure the integration of all segments (Convenience, Affinity, Priority, Focus, Optima) across all channels in the Region to provide holistic end-to-end sales and service platform that caters for the diverse needs of a diverse customer base.
- Relationship building and support
- Support the Executive team in building and fostering relationships with government and public sector clients.
- Establish and maintaining a high profile ‘second face’ with top revenue generators.
- Accompany branch manager / sales team when calling on potentially lucrative new clients
- Credit support
- Facilitate a sound working partnership with Credit to stimulate business growth without compromising risk and the quality of lending.
- Mentor and up skill staff in the application of credit principles and practices.
- Arbitrating Business Banking credit decisions in need. This involves facilitating negotiation between Branch Managers, Credit and next levels.
- Support the implementation and monitor the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS) to ensure complete disclosure to customers in terms of accreditation, service fees and commission.
- Support the implementation of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA) to ensure adherence to record keeping requirements.
Position is open to forward-thinking incumbents wanting to make their mark.
321 total views, 1 today