Full-Time Human Resources Officer
Our client urgently wishes to fill the position of Human Resources Officer. The position reports to the HR Manager at group level.
Qualification and Skills required are:
- Honours degree in Psychology plus IPMZ diploma
- 2-3 years all-round experience in human resources management
- A strong statistical presence is also required
- Must be occasionally be prepared to travel out of Harare
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment, selection and induction of new employees
- Employee separation management
- Manpower planning ,budgeting & control
- Human Resources reporting-weekly, monthly, quarterly, input into board and adhoc reports
- Managing industrial relations, labour rights advisory and employee counselling
- Preparation of department’s financial budgets
- Coordinating staff training and development.
- Payroll input preparation & supervision
- Employee benefits administration
- Performance Management System
- Organising works council meetings, annual long service awards & wellness programmes
- Supervision of junior personnel in the department
- Carrying out Human Resources audits
- Administration of employee records and filing system maintenance.
- HR metrics and solid statistical reporting
Position is extremely urgent and requires immediate occupation.
861 total views, 1 today