Full-Time IT Auditor
Our banking client invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy of IT Auditor.
The candidate should have the following attributes:
- Degree in IT, Accounting or Banking and Finance
- CISA certification is a pre- requisite
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in systems audit in financial services.
Key Results Areas will include but not limited to the following:
- Branch and Departmental Risk Based Audit Planning and field-Work
- Preparation of Audit Working Papers, Audit Observations and Audit Reports
- Revenue Assurance, Business Process Analysis and Product Pricing.
- Organisational Strategy Review and Strategy Implementation Evaluation.
- Project Management and Post Implementation Reviews.
- Evaluation of Company
- Information System Flows for Losses and Risks of loss
- Evaluation of all the bank’s products through analysis of collected revenue
- Fraud Detection and Business Plan Efficiency Evaluation
- Evaluation Of Departmental Performance and Operational Risks
- Financial Analysis and Evaluation Of Financial Reports for Authenticity and Accuracy
- Risk Based Evaluation of Internal Controls and Operational Audits
- Preparing documents for the IT Steering, Enterprise-wide Risk and Revenue Assurance Committees
- Audit Finding Follow-ups and Audit Recommendation Reviews
A comprehensive job experience will be on offer to successful candidate.
444 total views, 1 today