Full-Time IT Executive
Our banking client invites suitably qualified and experienced incumbents to apply for the position of IT Executive. The role is responsible for aligning and guiding the delivery of a variety of IT services to support business objectives through other IT managers and their teams, over 1-2 years. The IT Executive manages work of greater scope, complexity, accountability and budget.
Qualifications and Experience required are as follows:
- A degree in IT or equivalent, with a Masters being preferred.
- IT related professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- At least 10 years working experience in managing IT infrastructure and IT projects preferably in financial services.
- Working knowledge of Temenos and other related banking systems is advantageous.
Key Results Areas:
- Provide vision, direction and leadership to IT resources and structures.
- Manage across areas and technologies, to integrate and deliver business services.
- Supports strategic goals of the business by providing cost-effective business solutions.
- Proactively develops principles, disciplines and procedures required to govern the relationships and issues in the provision of IT services.
- Overall management of budgets, staff and operational environments.
- Responsible for planning and alignment of corporate activities.
- Manages all ICT system vendors and Service Level Agreements.
- Defines and maintains architectural standards for the development, deployment and management of application, information, communication and technology infrastructure.
A strong, strategic leader, who is driven to deliver real value and quality service in a demanding and diverse client base will do well in this role.
429 total views, 2 today