Full-Time Lead Systems Analyst
A position for a Lead Systems Analyst has emerged with one of our financial services client.
The role is responsible for the design of IT solutions and T24 core banking system support to meet business requirements.
Qualifications and Experience Sought are listed below:
- A first degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems or related.
- Al least 3 years’ system design/development experience in a bank, preferably with T24 as core banking system.
- Expertise in the analysis, designing, coding, testing and implementation of programs, systems and/or environments from specifications.
- Must be able to take ownership of work done by team, be an astute decision-maker, with great technical expertise.
Key Results Areas:
- Designs, codes, tests and implements programs, systems and/or environments from specifications.
- Analyses and documents system requirements for data, logical processes, hardware and operating system environments.
- Understands the software development life-cycle and develops technical specifications for user requirements.
- Assists with the support and maintenance of T24 core banking system.
- Evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
- Writes and maintains functional specifications.
Great career opportunity is on offer.
286 total views, 2 today