Full-Time Management Accountant
Our banking client is looking to fill the vacancy of management accountant. The position will report to the Manager- Finance Division.
The position exists to provide management with financial and non-financial information of the Bank.
The following pre-requisites are vital:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CA or CIMA or ACCA
- 3 years relevant experience in management accounts and budgetary control
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Sound applied technical knowledge of IFRS and International Accounting Standards
- Effective Leadership, Supervisory, Communication, Interpersonal and Problem solving skills
- Good analytical and risk management skills
Key Results Areas are as follows:
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control – Preparation of Work Programme& Budget including budget control, budget revisions/forecasts and monthly financial planning
- Management and Board Reporting – Preparation of bi-weekly flash reports, monthly management accounts, quarterly performance and board reports, monthly departmental reporting, SPV Management Accounts, and adhoc financial analyses and evaluations of products and investments
- Supervision of all accounting data processing in Finance and bank-wide.
A driven, results- oriented person, who pays attention to detail, will do well in this role.
724 total views, 1 today