Full-Time Marketing Manager
Our client seeks to employ a competent and enthusiastic marketer to manage the bank’s marketing strategy, public relations and communication. The role reports to the Marketing Executive.
Key Results Areas are as follows:
- Assist in the development of the marketing strategy and ensuring alignment of the bank’s Marketing Plan to the business strategy.
- Identifying, designing and conceptualization of all advertisements, promotions, campaigns, and events aimed at Brand Building.
- Contributing to the Brand Management process and Corporate Identity development.
- Management of all external vendors’/partners’ e.g. branding, outdoor companies and advertising agencies.
- Managing expenditure on marketing, branding and product development in accordance with the defined organizational objectives.
- Ensuring compliance at all bank branches to the marketing and brand policies and adherence to the bank’s brand image and corporate policies
- Coordination of all internal and external marketing research activities and quality assurance activities.
- Investigating, identifying and developing new products and markets for the bank.
- Ensure that product development and promotional plans are understood and successfully implemented to give the greatest customer impact
- Developing and implementing customer satisfaction surveys in support of customer retention and customer base growth strategy.
- Identifying and monitoring competitor activities on products/markets and proposing viable counter-measures.
- Input to, and reviewing of all marketing and communication messages. This includes:
- Press releases, letters to clients, articles, MD’s speeches, advertisements, sponsorships, website content, events, promotions, annual reports, newsletters, pricing communications, corporate gifts, artwork and promotional material.
- Coordinating the web content publication process and maintenance. Reviewing, revamping and managing website
- Developing and implementing of communication and change management to enable the delivery of successful projects.
Member of the banks project team
- Providing support in planning, developing and maintaining a detailed project schedule and taking pro-active corrective action to keep implementation of project plan on track.
- Tracking & monitoring progress against the project plan and providing status reports to impacted stakeholders.
- Identifying any potential risks that may impact the successful implementation (time, cost and quality) of the project, estimate the probability and impact of the risks and developing strategies and implement actions to counter the threat of the risks.
- Working with and providing support to the sales team at every stage of the purchase cycle.
- Planning, managing and focusing on sales and marketing budgets on activities that generate the most revenues.
- Planning and managing all internal marketing programmes that target all front-line service staff and improve overall customer satisfaction levels.
- Managing and sharing prospect intelligence with Sales team, enabling focus on the prospects with the strongest propensity to sell.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in marketing management, with a Master’s being an added advantage. A professional qualification such as IMM or CIM would add value.
- At least 5 years marketing and brand management in financial services or banking.
- Must be a confident communicator with great presence and ability to ensure continued brand elevation.
1190 total views, 1 today