Full-Time Marketing Manager
Our client, in the financial services sector, invites suitably qualified and experienced personnel to apply for the position of Marketing Manager. The successful incumbent will be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy and marketing campaigns in line with market needs and growing the brand for optimal results.
Qualifications and skills sought are as follows:
- A Marketing or Business related degree.
- An MBA/MBL an added advantage.
- At least 5 years marketing experience at managerial level.
- Be effective at building relationships
- Have a high level of business awareness
- Be analytical, with sound judgment
- Be innovative
- Have excellent planning and organizing skills
- Possess brilliant verbal and written communication skills.
Key Results Areas are indicated below:
- Scans the micro and macro market to develop marketing plans.
- Implements business unit marketing strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Identifies business growth opportunities and develops customer acquisition and retention plans.
- Oversees the lead generation and distribution pipeline across the business unit and other businesses and supports them accordingly.
- Conducts market intelligence studies to determine the viability of product(s) portfolio and to enable accurate market forecasting.
- Grows the brand and contracting with distribution channels.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships channel management, key advisors and gain consensus and support for initiatives undertaken.
A rewarding career opportunity is on offer for successful candidate.
355 total views, 1 today