Full-Time Payroll Manager
Our banking client invites suitably qualified and experienced candidates to submit application for the vacancy of Payroll/Shared Services Manager.
The purpose of the job is provision of the best service in compensation and benefits administration for staff.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting or Human Resources
- Must have good accounting knowledge
- Must hold a diploma in Accountancy e.g. CIS, IAC etc.
- Sound knowledge of statutory requirements.
- Sound knowledge of the labour relations.
- Must be analytical.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Use of SAP-HR is an advantage
- Attention to detail and ability to present work in a professional way.
- Ability to adapt readily to changes in systems and procedures.
- Ability to reinforce standards and objectives.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Team player – ability to share with and draw on the expertise of others.
- Administration of Bank Pension Fund by ensuring that all employees are covered and liaising with dependants on pension benefits after the death or retirement of a staff member.
- Medical Aid Administration.
- Administration of the NSSA Scheme.
- Control and processing of the payroll System.
- Administration of the Motor Policy Insurance for staff by adding all interested members to the scheme, doing the required deductions and paying same to the Insurance Company.
- Administration of the Car Loan Assurance Scheme by deducting from all interested employees and submitting premiums to the insurer on a monthly basis.
- Administration of the House owners Insurance Scheme and their claims.
- Setting up of the payroll administration system.
- Attending all insurance administration meeting with the brokers and the insurers.
- Calculation of Government Statistics.
- All external payments involving deductions from payroll i.e. Payee, Pension, Medical Aid, Garnishees and other Government Levies.
- Checking all payroll adjustments on a monthly basis.
- Checking of the General Ledger and Suspense Account.
- Checking the monthly check register to make sure everything is done on schedule.
- Any other work delegated by Manager – Human Resources.
- Supervising subordinate.
- Full responsibility of the Administration of all Insurance Policies.
- Head count 2
- Risk – non-compliance of statutory requirements may result in the organisation losing large sums of money in fines.
- Non-checking of the accuracy of figures in payments and reconciliations may result in losses.
- Branch/Units and customer (staff) originated
- Reviewed by Manager – Human Resources
- Review of Insurance Policies by Chief Accounting Officer.
Great career prospects and a comprehensive job experience are on offer to the right candidate.
334 total views, 1 today