Full-Time Payroll Officer
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to submit CVs for the position of Payroll Officer. The incumbent will be responsible for providing an advisory link between the Payroll vendor and the various Line managers within the Group who will be responsible for generating and sending off the electronic payroll input to the Payroll office.
Qualifications and experience pre-requisites are as follows:
- A financial accounting degree, business degree or undergraduate human resources degree.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in payroll or benefits administration at a supervisory level.
- Must have sound numerical skills, be attentive to detail and be deadline oriented.
Key Results Areas:
- Maintain and update an on-line database of benefits and payroll information, procedures and guidelines to be followed and templates to be used for payroll input.
- Provide supporting information on payroll and benefits to operating line managers as required.
- Provide overall oversight of the payroll process.
- Responsible for overseeing the vendor’s performance e.g. processing of payroll and provision of reports and payslips etc.
- Provide second line query resolution support.
A proactive individual, able to work independently, with strong ability to communicate will make a mark in this role.
312 total views, 2 today