Full-Time Senior Manager-Agri-Business
Our banking client is looking to employ a Senior Manager within Agri-Business. The purpose of the job is to establish and maintain long-term agribusiness relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders, with the aim of creating mutually beneficial relationships.
Educational Qualifications and Experience required are as follows:
- First degree in Finance/Business/Agriculture. Candidates with a first degree in Finance/Business as well as a Diploma in Agriculture or equivalent will have and added advantage.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Account Relationship Management operating at a senior level in Agriculture and Agri-Business sector.
Key Results Areas:
- Maintaining a borrowing portfolio averaging 20 clients in size, throughout the cross-section of agriculture industry and value chain (i.e. crop production, animal husbandry, agro-processing, agricultural input manufacturers and suppliers.
- Marketing of working capital financing, capital expenditure and asset financing, trade finance structures, working capital, trade and debt solutions.
- Conducting client visits and making recommendations to the bank on bankable relationships.
- Formulation of bank’s agribusiness strategy.
- Develop sectorial strategy for the various agricultural sub sectors.
- Developing the business, growing current portfolio and maintaining profitability.
- Establishing and maintaining good client relationships
- Minimising bank risk, while maintaining satisfied customers
- Growing relationships with new and existing agribusiness clients and help grow their agricultural businesses thus growing the bank’s loan book and earnings.
- Evaluating client credit applications and compiling proposals for consideration by Credit Committee.
- Consolidating and analysing monthly revenue figures.
- Ensuring that security is perfected for all facilities before disbursement.
- Joint customer visits with Analysts, Treasury and Business Banking.
- Monitoring developments in the sector and developing appropriate products to meet the sector’s needs.
A strong leader, who is a positive team player with astute business and industry awareness, will do well in this role.
377 total views, 2 today